19 September 2006

piddly

Wow, it has been quite a while since I've written in this little chunk of cyberspace. Partly because I've been busy, but mostly because I've been back to writing in the real-world. Something about typing makes me think I'm doing it for an audience (as if anyone even reads this), which automatically turns on the vocabulary-grammar-spelling machine in my college-conditioned head. So I finally went back to my old notebook and a cheap ballpoint pen. That's the way it should be, really. Without anything terribly fantastic to say, I think it would be a bit conceited for me to write about piddly things that fill my day. I'm not in a different country, I'm not at a new school, I don't work for the devil who wears Prada. This isn't supposed to be melodramatic, just honest and apologetic for the few people who I know check up on me now and then...but I TALK to you guys every week at least. I was in Chicago two weekends ago. Maybe going to Omaha this weekend. I'm staying at school for Fall and Easter breaks. At least. More later maybe, take it easy kids.

2 comments:

Sean said...

I read your blog, Ellie! Easter break is going to be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi ellie! I like reading your life.. piddly as it may seem... :) love ya!
-mamaswan